FRONT COVER:
In this image above, presents me adding a gaussian blur on the text on the front cover which is couples initials "K&T" in the font "Cochin" and in the colour white the connote the idea of it to look professional and elegant. I added a gaussian blur on the text to make the text to stand out and for it to contrast well against the background on the front cover image.
In this I added a mandala design to enhance the look of my front cover and to connote to my audience the theme/genre of my magazine by presenting South Asian art throughout my magazine. I have made the mandala design in colour white to make it stand out against the background image of my front cover.
I then added cover lines to my magazine in colour burgundy red to represent the traditional use of colour of the bridal wedding dress and for it to stand out against the background image. I also added a white blur against the text "THE" to enhance the bold text and to make it more visible to my audience.
In this image above, I added a promotional to my magazine, allowing my audience of my magazine to be able to win a voucher In which they will be able to spend to on their dream wedding photographer. This promotional will encourage my audience to be able to read my magazine and to participate in the giveaway to receive a chance to win the voucher. I presented the text on a burgundy background with a gold mandala design around to enhance the look of the promotional ad, and making it look appealing to my target audience and for to stand out and to be noticed.
CONTENTS PAGE:
In this image of my magazine, I have arranged all of the images that I wanted to use for the background for the contents page. However I lowed the opacity of each of the images as because I didn't want to present to bold vibrant colours in the images in the opening of my magazine and wanted to build that excitement for my audience to see the outfits in a higher quality image when they read the different pages of my magazine.
I also added a white rectangle banner in the middle of the contents page in which I will be adding the title of the page. I have chosen the colour white to connote the idea of making the contents page to look professional and for it look appealing to my target audience.
In the image above, I added the page numbers, the headings and sub headings of the pages that I will be adding in my magazine as well a short description presenting a teaser of what the content will be about. I also added the tile of my the contents page and added a black layer underneath each of the text and did a gaussian blur effect allowing all of the text to stand out against the contents page of my magazine.
In this image above, illustrates the font that I have used on this page. I used the font "Cochin" for every text on this page so that the text will stand out and look professional. I also made all of the text in the colour white and added a black gaussian blur to make it contrast well and to allow the white to stand out and to make it more visible to my audience from a distance.
1ST DPS:
In the image above, presents the font that I have used for the title of the "Rishta" page. Again, I went for the text "Cochin" font to connote the idea of synergy and making the house style of my magazine the same throughout of all of the images I produce. I also added a mandala border to present on each side of the title of the page to enhance and the look of the page.
In this image above, I added a green rectangle banner frame for the text of the article that I added for the Rishta page. I have decided to go for the colour teal/mint green for the rectangle border frame as well using the same colour for the mandala design and the title of the page because I wanted it to contrast well with the image that I have used for the Rishta page of my magazine. Also, the colour mint green symbolises the moment of it being new beginnings and the state of being calm and at peace.
In the image presented above, illustrates me adding the images that I have used for the Nikkah page of my magazine. I also added mandala designs to my images in magazine to enhance the quality of all my images and making them aesthetically pleasing and making it more appealing to my target audience.
I then created a rectangle banner border for the Nikkah article in the colour beige. This is because I wanted the banner frame to match well with the traditional clothing that the couple wore on their Nikkah day and for it be appealing towards my target audience.
In this image, I have added the text of the article for the Nikkah page and I have used the font "Cochin" for article because I wanted it to look professional and also used the colour white to make the text to stand out and to contrast well against the coloured rectangle banner frame.
I then duplicated the text layer of the article and then created a gaussian blur for the article to make the text to stand out a lot more and to make it more visible for my audience.
2ND DPS:
In this image, I added the images that I have decided to use for the Dholki page of my magazine. I then also added a mandala design to the magazine in the colour magenta with hints of pink to contrast well with the images used for the Dholki page and to match the colours the bride wore on the Dholki day.
In this image, there was quite a bit of white space, so I decided to add a blur effect of the colour magenta in corner of the page with the pen called "airbrush" to give it the soft colour effect.
I then added the text of my Dholki article in the font "Cochin" and in the colour white to present a professional look for my magazine. I then duplicated the text layer and created a gaussian blur to enhance the look of the text and to make it more visible for my target audience.
On the same page as the Dholki event, but on the right side of the DPS I talked about the Mehndi day. In the image above presents be adding the portrait images of the bride and groom on their Mehndi day as well as adding rectangle banner frames in which the articles of each Mehndi event will be.
I used the colours orange and blue for the rectangle banner frames for the articles because I wanted the colour scheme of the page to match well with colour aesthetic of my models traditional Mehndi outfit, allowing it to be more appealing to my target audience with the use of vibrant colours throughout my magazine.
In this image, I added split the large rectangle banner frame to create column articles and added the first article of the brides Mehndi day. I used the font "Cochin" and also presented the text in the colour white for it to look professional. I then created a gaussian blur on top of the white text so that it creates a glowing effect, making the text to be more visible to my audience.
In this image presented above. I also split the large rectangle border frame and created a column article of the grooms Mehndi. I then added the text again in the font "Cochin" and in the colour white to make the text of the article to stand out and to contrast well against the coloured border background. I then added a gaussian blur to my text article, making it more aesthetically pleasing for my target audience.
As I managed to discuss the traditional Mehndi event in one column article, there was a large amount of white space. And because of this, I added a mandala design in which illustrated on Procreate. I then added a clipping mask of the mandala design layer and then added different hues of blue to the mandala design to make it contrast well with the colour of the traditional Mehndi outfit that the groom wore.
3RD DPS:
In this image, I added all the images, rectangle banner frames in which I will be adding all my articles for the wedding day and the mandala designs in which I decided to add to enhance the look of my final DPS of my magazine.
I wanted to use medium close ups of the singular portraits for the bride and groom to present the intricate heavily details on the traditional clothing in which they wore of their main day and to also express the emotions on the bride and grooms faces before they make their entrance. And for the final image, I captured a portrait shot of the bride and groom after they have both made their entrance and looking at each other connoting the symbol of love and joy between the two couple as they embark their new journey as married couple.
PRODUCTION MATERIALS:
I had a smart phone in which I used to capture all the images needed of my models in high quality formats.
I will also be using an adjustable tri-pod for my smart phone to capture all of my images and to ensure that all of my images are straight and stabilised. I was also able to change the height of the tri-pod, which allowed me to make sure that I captured the perfect shot needed to present in my magazine.
I had to loosen out a few screws on the tripod in which i was able to adjust the positioning of the legs of the tripod - making sure that it was stabled and wasn't going to fall and not damage any equipment or to injury members of the public whilst being on set. I had to assemble the mobile phone holder clamp at the top of the tripod and to adjust the positioning of the clamp at the top to ensure that the position of my mobile phone is perfectly centred for me to capture the photos needed for my magazine.


















No comments:
Post a Comment