Wednesday, December 4, 2024

LO4: Clients Feedback form

https://forms.gle/3MJShjC4zz6ZfeqF9

Above is the link for the google form in which I created for me to be able to receive feedback from my magazine.




In the images above, I have created a questionnaire form in which I shared to a few people who were fitted in the target audience of my magazine and received feedback on 'The Baraat' magazine that I have created for this unit. I asked basic information such as their age, gender, if they will be interested in reading the magazine and if it will be beneficial towards them, if there is anything that may need to be adjusted in the magazine and how much they are will to spend on the magazine. 

CLIENT'S FEEDBACK: 





Above is the response that I have received from the audience that I have sent my questionnaire form to. 
There is a lot of strengths from the results of my magazine 'The Baraat' as I have sent the magazine to an equal number of males and females to receive feedback from and I also ensured that the feedback was give within the age range for the target audience to receive a realistic response. The great responses was that everyone was willing to be interested in reading and purchasing my magazine and loved the idea of the genre and considered of it being a unique genre, they all wanted the final outcome to be printed rather than digital. I was hoping for the responses to be printed as because I wanted it to be printed myself too as because its more personal in a way and audiences will be able to focus a lot more reading it printed than reading it digitally. 

Another strength, is that half of the responses from my audience were not planning or being involved in a South Asian wedding, however they were still happily be interested in reading my magazine and to see how another baraat went and to receive ideas for a future wedding they may take part in or even when they start planning their own wedding. 

I was also happy of the strength that I was given reasonable improvements for the finish draft version of my magazine. The first improvement that I was given was to add mandala designs to images that I have included in my magazine. This was because it will enhance the look of my magazine pages and will also relate to genre theme of my magazine. The other feedback that I was given was to add in page numbers on my magazine pages in which correspond to the content page. This will be beneficial as because it will be noticeable to the readers and notify them that they are reading the correct page and also it will be useful for my readers to instantly read a certain section of a page that they would like to read. 

However, a weakness of the feedback response was that only 2 people was able to send over their opinions on my magazine out of 4 people. I was hoping that I would have been able to receive feedback from all four people that I have sent my questionnaire to, but only two replied which created a low amount of feedback given for my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LO4: Evaluation

In order for my magazine to meet the brief, I have created a South Asian wedding magazine to target my audience located in Sheffield. The pa...